Join the SCVFA
When you become a member of the Santa Clara Valley Fiddlers Association (SCVFA), you are also participating in the preservation of traditional music, as played on the fiddle and other acoustic instruments.
As a Member of the SCVFA you are entitled to:
- Reduced adult admission to the regular monthly Jamborees
- A household subscription to The Fiddler’s Rag, our monthly newsletter
- Advance information about upcoming SCVFA events
- Volunteer opportunities: Play or help at performances, work at the membership desk, coordinate youth fiddle workshops, or write for the newsletter. Volunteering helps put you in touch with the SCVFA community and other like-minded musicians.
Primary Member: $20/year
Includes a household subscription to our newsletter, the Fiddler’s Rag
Additional Household Members: $2/year
Primary Members and Household Members have equal rights with the exception that a member must be 18 or older to become a Trustee (director) or officer of the Association.
Two Ways to Join
- Come to a 1st Sunday Monthly Jam.
You can join when you check in.
- Download and complete the Membership Application and mail it with your check for the first year’s dues to:
P. O. Box 2666
Cupertino, CA 95015-2666
Checks may be made payable to SCVFA.
Email questions about new memberships or an existing membership can be sent to: membership AT scvfa DOT org.